Saturday 14 July 2012

Nivea visage oil Regulating toner review

Hey guys,
Hope you all are having a happy saturday. I thought i would share with you guys my views about a toner that i have been using recently.

I know many of us tend to be lazy when it comes to a proper skincare routine. But taking care of your skin is really very important if you want a good healthy skin. When i was pretty young even i tended to ignore my skin and hence it resulted in me getting multiple skin issues including acne and eczema. Now that i look back it makes me realize how important it is to nourish your skin.
Many of you must have heard about toners but may not use them often. Believe me i was the same. But after i read about toners and their uses i have totally readjusted my opinion. Toners are supposed to be used after cleansing your skin. They are necessary because they remove any additional dirt or makeup that may not have come off with a cleanser or the cleanser that may not have come off with water. So to eliminate any residue or traces of dirt or other products, you should use a toner before moisturizer and after your cleanser.





The toner that i am reviewing today is the Nivea visage oil balancing one. I have been using this toner since the past 2 months. It is supposed to regulate oil production on your skin so that you dont get overly oil skin. I have been using it once a day in the morning. It does remove excess shine from my face temporarily. The effect is not permanent as the weather is so humid that even the dry skintones face different issues.

Price:- 149/- or something i got it for discount online
This toner has suited my sensitive skin very well and never gave me any acne or pimples. It is specially suited for oily or combination skin types. It watery in consistency and is easy to use. I like the way this toner feels on my skin and it removes oil well. If you guys need a good toner to start out with you can give this one a try. I think a toner is really necessary for use on your skin.


Pros:-
1. Effective
2. Removes excess oil
3. Inexpensive
4. Available easily

Cons:-
1. Not too much of use in the hot Punjab weather

My rating:- 3.5/5
I will definitely check out more toners after i finish up with this one. But if you want to try out with a toner, this is definitely a good start.

4 comments:

Lancy said...

Nice review :) I was eying out for this and surely getting this now.
btw, I am your new follower :D Love your blog

Goga said...

Thank you so much for liking. It means a lot to me :-) the toner is pretty good. I love it too

Unknown said...

niceeee review dear!

Goga said...

Thank you so much1 :) :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Use this code for May 2013!