Tuesday 24 July 2012

What's in my travel makeup bag

Hey guys,
Finally I am sure that I am leaving for a vacation. It is going to be super awesome.  As I packed all the makeup along, i thought I would do a post on what all i packed. This is a picture heavy post and I have packed a lot of stuff, as going out is sort of the only time i want to be fully decked up. So here you go guys. Hope you like it :)

Also I got my make up bag from lifestyle and the second one is from urbantouch.com. The smaller one is going to have the stuff that I am going to keep in my purse. I threw in a bold red lipcolor and an orange lipcolor just because I really want to try and wear it in public now. The rest is my Naked 2 palette, incomplete Mac palette which I am completing soon and just one blush which is my Mac one.







Hope you all like it. If you want to ask me anything, please make sure to comment :)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah sure i wan tt ask u cmethng miss....yeh itna samaan vahaan use karne ke liye leke jaa rahi ho ya vahaan bechne ke liye??? lol :D :p

Goga said...

Hahah very funny mister. Mujhe apna samaan bahut pyara hai. Bechu kyun main isko?

Unknown said...

Love the cherry bag :)...Enjoy your vacation dear!

Anonymous said...

loved you stuff and the bags.. :D

Unknown said...

really impressive...great collection..:)

sunaa said...

i loved reading this post dear..wel put !!

Goga said...

thank you so much Sunaa :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Use this code for May 2013!