Friday 31 August 2012

Eva fragrance deo Strawberry Melon review

Hey guys,
A while ago one of my friends asked me to review some more deos and perfumes. So today I thought I would review one of my most used deodorants. Eva deos are inexpensive and easily available and I have always liked their deos. I had reviewed one in Choco-Vanilla a while ago and I thought I would review another from their limited edition range that I love.

Price:- 125/-


I had bought this deo simply because I loved its fragrance. It was light and fresh and was exactly what it claimed to be. So I just had to buy it. This one really smells of Strawberry and Melon mixed, you cannot distinguish which is stronger but its a mixed sweet kind of a fragrance. I just love using it.

The smell of it lasts around 5 hours but even after that a faint smell lingers on. Since it is very inexpensive I think you can try to grab onto as many as you want. And they perfect for college or school students and the fragrance is also very girly and nice. 

The only issue that I have with this is that it empties too fast. I have a habit of spraying a lot of it and due to that my Eva bottles finish really fast. But it can be good if your a fan of trying different fragrances after a while and get bored of one too soon.

PROS:-
1. Decent lasting power
2. Inexpensive
3. Smells amazing
4. Easily available

CONS:-
1. Limited edition
2. Less quantity

My rating:- 4/5

Go grab onto this guys, it is having a wonderful fragrance :)

2 comments:

sanam said...

m lil late to comment but read it way back :) and i m looking forward to it once i get over with fogg which m loving these days :))

Goga said...

you'll love it. I am sure :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Use this code for May 2013!