Tuesday 11 September 2012

Site review Jabong.com! My new haul

Hey guys,
Hope all of you had an amazing week. Lately at every bell I am alert like my dogs because I am eagerly waiting for so many different parcels. Well one of them arrived today. ^_^

I had placed my order with jabong.com on thursday for two different pants. Since both had different shipping times I placed two different orders, and one of them arrived in the morning at the exact time that I expected. This is not my first order with them, mother's day gift for my mom was also bought from jabong.com and the service has been excellent. The parcels have not been delayed unlike some sites I have ordered from and also the order was shipped the next day of my placing it. So that is some super quick service that I love, I hate waiting for a long time to receive my orders, that just makes me impatient. Every time the bell rings and it is not the postman, it makes me sad :(


I ordered a animal print pant and a mint coloured pant. Today I received my animal print one and I really like it. Although the fabric is different than what I thought it was but it is still nice. My only issue is that apart from getting it in XS, it is still too loose for me. I am going to have it fitted soon. 

On the whole, my experience with jabong has been great. I have received my products on the exact date as I expected no matter what service they are using to ship them. I love that fact. They have many different designs and also makeup and other products that I really like. Also on my birthday, they gave me a 20% discount coupon and I really like that kind of a personalized service. My order came in a plastic kind of a ply bag which was bubble wrapped from the inside and sealed with glue. My last order was also nicely wrapped. 

 I would highly recommend that you guys give this website a try. You will not be disappointed.

I tried to find the link to my animal print trouser but I am not able to find it, perhaps it is sold out. But you guys can see the pictures of it that I clicked. :)





I received a discount coupon but it has not affected my review in any way. :)

You can see other similar items and trousers here

Do check it out and if you guys also like shopping from jabong.com then share your experience with me in the comments :)



14 comments:

Neha Agarwal said...

Thanks for sharing your feedback... wonderful post :-)

ridsj said...

awesum pants !

Goga said...

@Neha- Thank you so much :)

Goga said...

@Riddhi- They are really nice! Just a little bit alterations and I ll be done :)

Jennifer Bobby said...

nice... and now u shd do an OOTD with this perhaps? :)

Goga said...

I am planning to do that soon :)

Anonymous said...

i prefer shopping with http://www.mallxs.com these days. great service and good products

Goga said...

oooh nice. Gotta check that site out soon :)

Unknown said...

Had a Very Very Positive experience. The guys at Jabong work with lightning speed. I placed the order on a Sun evening & on Mon evening i had already the delivery on a COD basis. The product quality is good the site is fantastic & the prices are reasonable.

Unknown said...

Nice post :)

Goga said...

Thank you guys :) Yes I totally agree, they have a really nice and super fast service :)

Unknown said...

Very cute pants.Just loveee them.

Goga said...

Thank you Kiran :)

Flourish Handmade Clothing said...

Your pants look good. Never had a positive experience on ecommerce sites. But, got attracted with the above mentioned key features and ordered a Lee trouser two days back from it. Eagerly waiting for its delivery.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Use this code for May 2013!