Sunday 30 December 2012

My MUA order number 2

Hey guys,

Hope you had a great weekend. Today I ll share my second order from Makeup Academy during their 35% off sale. I believe they have really nice products at pretty affordable prices and  I am so looking forward to their next sale as I already have many items that I want. Till then see the products. I ll post a look with this eye shadow soon :)

Oh and in case you missed it here is the link to the previous order http://gogzbeautytipsandtricks.blogspot.in/2012/12/my-mua-order-number-1-swatches.html





Let me know what you think :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great stuff :D do review n show pics of the nail constellation thing soon :)
-Poorva

gsb said...

Cool stuff!!!
and
Im desperately waiting for mine :(

Anonymous said...

Love the nail paint!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Use this code for May 2013!