Sunday 17 March 2013

Incolor eyeliner review

Hi guys,

Here is a review of one of the darkest eyeliners that I have seen. It is also pretty smudge free for a long long time. I got this around one year back. The guy at the store challenged me that after this one sets, it does not smudge. I gave him a funny look asked him to swatch it and then went on to another store. After a while when I rubbed hard on the liner is refused to get spoiled plus it was so dark. That is the story of how I got this eyeliner. How it has been so far, read on.

Price:- 300/- back then

Okay, so I was very vary of the brand because somehow I do not trust these Korean type of brands. I dont feel safe abt their ingredient list. Plus the prices vary from place to place. You have to make sure that you are getting it at a fair price and not just an inflated one. So far this eyeliner pencil has been good but I somehow still dont trust the brand.
Sorry the sharpener went missing :-/

The color of the liner is intense black. It is so dark in just a single swipe. The texture is smooth and creamy. It does not tug on your eyes and it very easy to apply. Just a single swipe gives you an intense black color. It is pretty smudge resistant and does not come off with a little rubbing of the eyes. Texture wise this thing gets full marks.
Left one swipe, right three ( almost the same I know)


It is not one of those eyeliners that transfer onto your top eyelid ( Yes you colorbar ones) or come all the way down to your cheeks. It stays put where you apply it for atleast 5 hours in normal temperature. Staying power wise it is one of the best eyeliners that I have tried. My only issue is that removing it is an absolute pain. It just does not want to come off.
Used lightly on the waterline

My sister is not a big fan of this one coz she had rashes while using it. Although this is not the only suspect but it may be one of the suspects. Personally I have never had any problems with this. 

I would definitely recommend you guys to go check it out if you have eyeliner smudging problems. For the price I think it is pretty good and very long lasting and definitely one of the blackest eyeliners that I have ever tried.

PROS:-
1. Deep black
2. Does not smudge easily
3. Creamy
4. Affordable
5. Does not transfer to top eyelid

CONS:-
1. Not sure of the ingredients
2. Availability might be an issue

My rating- 5/5

Have a great week ahead guys!! :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely EOTD!!Love how intense black it is...Should try his!!I am all in for good black eyeliners!!!Nicely reviewed! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Use this code for May 2013!