Monday 8 April 2013

Simple shopping OOTD!

Hi girls,

Here is a simple OTTD. Please excuse the not so clear phone pics. I was nt in a mood to do an OOTD until pretty late. This is clicked in Chandigarh's new mall Elante. This one has definitely raised the standards for all the malls. We are finally gonna have a Mac close by. I just could nt help getting pictures clicked in front of Mac :-P

What I am wearing is a simple Black top which is more of a dress. I paired it with pink stockings (Yeah they re stocking without feet :-P ) and pink ballerinas.

Got the top from Splash, a store in the new mall, the stockings from Kapsons :)

Please do comment. Your comments make my day :)






:) Have a great week ahead

8 comments:

Unknown said...

very pretty..I love Splash..its a Dubai brand..which is opened in most cities now in India..yay :)

Poorva said...

u look great Harman :) very pretty :)

Unknown said...

Pretty! :)

xo Jeeshan
www.beautydosage.com

Unknown said...

You look so cute.. :)

http://beautywidbrainz.com

Unknown said...

Love your smile....n u look so pretty :)

Unknown said...

So sweet ♡

Gauri said...

You look fab!! I've been so tempted by Splash, but I don't think it's in Mumbai yet.

http://glossandmagic.blogspot.com/

Goga said...

@Bhumika- Really I just thought it was just some desi brand. I loved their collection

@Poorva, Jeeshan, Beautywidbrainz, Dollie, Poonam and Preethi- Thank you so much girls :) :)

@Gauri- I m surprised its not in Mumbai yet. Splash was wonderful. They had lovely clothes

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Use this code for May 2013!