Monday 1 July 2013

Faces Eyebrow and mascara brush review!

Hiya girls,

Here is my review on a brush I picked up at random because it looked really nice and international to me, haha! I was in store doing some grocery and shampoo shopping ( Got my hair colored and highlighted ) when I came across these brushes from Faces Canada. To be honest they looked so nice and good quality. If I already did not have so many brushes I would have gone ahead and bought some more :P But here is my review on a brush which is seriously lacking in Indian markets which is an eyebrow brush.

Price:- 250/-

The brush has a flat shading brush on one end and a spoolie on the other. I dont use the mascara brush for mascara rather for combing my eyebrows. It works so well that way. The best part is you get both the things in one and dont need to carry separate brushes.

The brush is super soft and is pretty wide to cover the brows in big strokes. You dont have to go in again and again. It takes me only about 2 minutes to do the eyebrows every since I got this brush. The cut and shape is perfect for filling in any gaps.

The bristles are so soft. They re actually softer than what I expected. I m now wondering if the Blush, Face and Eyeshadow brushes would also be so soft. 

The mascara brush side is like a typical mascara spoolie. It is very easy to shape and comb out the eyebrows using this one. 


Overall I have only good things to say about this brush. I highly recommend it to all of you who use some brow powder to darken your brows. I love this one :)

PROS:-
1. Inexpensive
2. Good shape
3. Soft bristles
4. Brush and spoolie in one brush
5. Classy package

CONS:-
1. None as per me

My rating:- 5/5

2 comments:

Unknown said...

the concealer brush is amhazing.. you might try it out ! am eyeing the blush brush too.. but wish they were not so long..i have an apathy with to long brushes :<

RED SUN said...

It was really informative.thnx.n keep up the good work.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Use this code for May 2013!