Monday 12 August 2013

Outfit of the day: Red suit!

Hi girls,

How have you all been? I m finally going home today. YaY. Before I go back and get all busy at home I thought I would share these posts with you.  This is a new supposed to be Palazzo suit I got stitched but the tailor stitched it too short making it almost a Capri suit. I dont like too much messing with my suits but I think it did not look too bad and was a bit of a change.

I love the Maroon red color of my suit and I paired it with simple silver bangles and my trusty Done By None heels. Here are a few pictures, hope you all like them :)






What do you think? :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looking beautiful ...n yeaaa it looks lyk u are wearing Capri then plazZo :p ..

Unknown said...

You look fabulous...nd i luv luv ur suit;)

Goga said...

Thank you Rachna :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Use this code for May 2013!